We take the piece of meat and wash it well.
Wipe it with a kitchen napkin and cut it into the right pieces.
We clean the onion and chop it finely.
We cleaned the carrot, washed it and cut it into slices.
We clean the tomato from the skin and cut it into cubes.
We cut the pepper into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pot (not very large).
Add the meat and brown it a little on both sides, in fact until it turns a little white and is no longer reddish.
Then we put about 3 cups of water.
When it starts to boil, froth the meat a little, then add all the vegetables.
Cover the pot and let the meat and vegetables boil until the meat is more than half cooked, but over a good heat.
Wash the rice in 2.3 waters.
After the meat has cooked enough, add the rice.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and turn so as not to stick to the pot (if you still need water, add more, but it must be hot).
Towards the end we put the tomato paste and the donut paste and we give only 2-3 boils.
You can lower it completely or it can be left juicier, here according to your preference.
Turn off the stove and sprinkle chopped green parsley over the food and cover with a lid to get its flavor.
Ingredients Grilled or grilled pork muscles
600 g pork muscle
1 sachet of grilled meat spices Vegeta
For the rice garnish
1 bunch of parsley
extra virgin olive oil
freshly squeezed lemon juice
salt and pepper
For the salad
freshly squeezed lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
Ingredients baked pork tenderloin
- 1 piece of pork muscle of 750-800 grams
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 thyme branches
- optional: 30 grams of butter
How to prepare pork tenderloin in the oven
1. This is what my pork tenderloin looks like, it is a piece of 750 grams and there are about 700 left after shaping. That means 175 grams of meat / portion, in my opinion, enough. We just don't eat empty meat, we put a garnish, a salad next to it, which leads to obtaining enough portions. The meatball, like any other meat that we are going to cook fried, must be taken out of the fridge an hour before we start cooking, in order to return to the ambient temperature.
2. The first step: with a very sharp knife, remove the white membranes, quite hard, from the surface of the meat. If we did not remove this connective tissue, our pig muscle could deform during cooking. In addition, all these pieces are quite difficult to chew, with an unpleasant texture. We are careful not to go deep into the meat, to cut only what we do not want in our steak.
3. This is what our pork tenderloin looks like after we have cleaned the skins well.
Browning of the muscle
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C unventilated, respectively 180 ° C with ventilation. Meanwhile, season our pork tenderloin well with salt and pepper on the entire surface. Heat a large skillet or a pan with a thicker bottom over medium-high heat. I preferred the tray, because the length of the muscle was larger than the diameter of the largest pan I have in the house. However, it is quite useful to have a pot that can be baked (without plastic handles). Once the pan / tray is hot, add the oil, let it heat up very little and add our pork tenderloin. Quickly brown the muscle, 1-2 minutes on all sides.
Don't think that this browning process is optional! It is also important for cooking, but primarily for taste. The brown crust on the surface of browned foods is the consequence of transformations of proteins exposed to high temperatures (Maillard reaction). Not only do they color, but they develop special taste properties. More directly and as clearly as possible, Gordon Ramsey put it this way: "No color, no taste!" (It's not color, it's not taste!)
5. Once our pork tenderloin is browned, it is put, together with the tray / pan in which it was browned, in the preheated oven at 190 ° C without ventilation or 180 ° C with ventilation. We place it at a medium height. For the weight of 700-800 grams, leave the muscle in the oven for 20 minutes or until you get the desired degree of cooking. The smaller pieces, of 500-600 grams, will be ready in 17 minutes and the individual portions (175-200 grams) will be ready in 13 minutes.
As for me, for me the muscle is ready when it has the internal temperature, measured with an instant reading thermometer, 62 ° C. The most scrupulous can keep it up to 70 ° C, but I do not recommend more than that even in the break of the head. The more it cooks, the stronger and healthier our pork will become. It's a very lean meat, it doesn't have a bit of fat to keep it juicy, so a big NO for the overcooked muscle. The inside of this pork tenderloin should be pink, then it is really fragile, tasty and juicy.
The rest of the flesh
After removing it from the oven, the muscle remains in the pan to rest for at least 10 minutes. Optionally (and highly recommended) we can add over our pork tenderloin 30 grams of butter, in small pieces. We can also add 1-2 cloves of garlic lightly crushed with a knife blade, thyme sprigs and other spices. I add 1 teaspoon of whole fennel seeds, which go perfectly with the pork. The butter will melt and form a sauce with the juices in the pan. During the obligatory period of rest of the muscle, we turn it a few times and sprinkle it from time to time with the very fragrant sauce.
After resting, the muscle is cut into slices about 3-4 cm thick. Serve hot, with your favorite garnish and a salad. This time, we opted for one mashed potatoes and a baked pepper salad. It was a delight and the meat actually melted in your mouth. More lining ideas can be found with one click here.
May it be useful to you! Other recipes with pork you can find it by clicking on the picture below.
Pan-fried pork tenderloin with rice garnish
You know that I am characterized by simple dishes that are made quickly, so you will definitely like this recipe. Whenever I come home from work, the cooking time is very limited and then I choose quick dishes, such as this pork tenderloin that I served with rice garnish. The recipe is 2 in 1, meaning that while the meat is being made, you can also prepare the garnish, it will take a maximum of 25 minutes with all the preparations.
Of course you can choose to prepare it with chicken breast that you can cut into strips or with pork chop, but it seems to me that the muscle works best. It does not require time to marinate and as utensils you only need a frying pan, a saucepan and two wooden spoons :).
On this occasion I chose to make a rice garnish, it is the simplest in the world, the next after the sauteed frozen vegetables :) I hope you try it in other preparations because it is practical, cheap and good.
I tried to make a more interesting presentation, you will see in the video that it is very easy to do, and the effect is beautiful. I'm not writing anything other than that it's a must and, of course, at least once you try the recipe, it's too good to miss it.
Pan-fried pork tenderloin with rice garnish
- 700 g pork tenderloin
- 150ml white wine
- 200g rice (a 200g cup)
- 1 piece of carrot or a small carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon universal vegetable spice
- salt, pepper, olive oil
We wash and slice the pork tenderloin, then season it with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a larger diameter pan and fry on the fire according to the slices of meat until they brown nicely on one side and on the other. It would be good to choose a larger pan so that the slices of meat do not overlap.
Until the meat is cooked, chop the onion and chop the rice and put the carrot on the grater with small holes. Saute the vegetables in a little olive oil for 2-3 minutes then add the rice, let it fry for a minute, add 1 teaspoon of universal spice and then add a cup of water. For a successful rice garnish, measure with the same cup, the proportion is 3 cups of water to 1 cup of rice. The water is added gradually, so that the rice absorbs the liquid slowly. Cover with a lid and let it simmer for about 3-4 minutes then add the second cup, again leave 3-4 minutes then the last cup and leave for a maximum of 5 minutes. Everything over low heat and with a lid :). Extinguish the fire, taste and if necessary season more, then let it sit with the lid on.
Meanwhile, turn the slices of meat and if they are nicely browned, increase the heat then add the wine and leave until it evaporates. You can put soy sauce instead of wine (in this case, do not salt the meat). If you have neither wine nor soy sauce, do not put anything (at this moment I do not think of another substitute). Cover with a lid and let stand for a few minutes.
So I solved two meals in the meantime.
For a nice effect of the garnish, water a form with cold water (it can also be a cup) and fill it with rice, press well and turn it upside down on the plate (just like the sand forms). Slightly lift the form and you're done!
Decorate with green parsley and serve.
You can find the video recipe here, you will see how easy it is to prepare!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
How to cook this recipe for Pork tenderloin, quick recipe:
fillet (uncleaned of fat) wash and dry well with absorbent napkins, then cut into slices about 1.5 cm thick (this way, the meat penetrates quickly, but remains juicy, does not dry). Sprinkle with pepper, thyme and freshly ground hot peppers, because the aroma will be much more intense. I don't add salt at all now. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes, let the flavors penetrate a little.
I always use a mixture of pepper of different colors (white, red, black, green) and hot, dry peppers, which I grind fresh when cooking. I recommend you to do so, you will see what a great aroma the food will have. I buy thyme from the market, I wash it and I dry it. Here in Italy, I don't have one, so my mother buys it and sends it to me ready to dry. & # 128578 Saru-mana, mama. & # 128578
In a pan put the oil, butter and garlic cleaned and crushed with the width of the knife. When the oil heats up, add the slices of meat and keep them on high heat, always sautéing the pan, so that the pieces of meat penetrate evenly. Use oil in combination with butter, because the butter burns extremely quickly. Thus, together with the oil, the butter will not burn, but will caramelize easily and will acquire that specific nutmeg taste (noisette).
Pork muscle it is an extremely fine and tender meat, much finer than the chop (which is inaccurate). It cooks extremely fast, it does not need a long baking. I'll tell you how to cook it in the pan.
I like it well done, but juicy, not dry, so I kept the meat in the pan for 10 minutes
After this time, turn off the heat, sprinkle with high salt and cover with a lid for 10 minutes, just as you prepare the salad. In this way, the salt gradually dissolves, and the meat will be soft, juicy and will have a special sweetness. This is what my portion looks like, it is well made, but juicy, you can see the juice it left on the plate. & # 128578
Now I didn't prepare the garnish, I made the muscle for dinner and I only prepared a white cabbage salad with carrots and a little green parsley. You can prepare with any kind of garnish you want, it goes great with green beans, zucchini, broccoli, peas, asparagus, natural potatoes & hellip according to your imagination and possibilities.
I'll leave it at that video recipe here, below & # 128578 In the video I made a garnish of Brussels sprouts with carrots and mushrooms.
Rice dish with pork and vegetables & # 8211 a simple and very tasty recipe
Rice dish with pork and vegetables
The recipe below presents a nutritious food that is to the liking of the whole family.
I can't say that it's very expensive or that it's hard to prepare, that's why I recommend it when you're out of ideas.
Ingredients rice meal with pork and vegetables
- 500 gr pork & # 8211 pulp
- a cup of rice & # 8211 approx. 150 gr
- a medium onion
- a cup of green peas & # 8211 approx. 150 gr
- 200 gr beans
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a slice of red capsicum pepper
- green parsley
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation
Cut the pork into pieces and boil it together with the chopped onion and the chopped pepper slice. Put salt and pepper to taste in the pot and put 3 tablespoons of oil.
Let it boil for about an hour until the sauce is homogenous and the pork is cooked.
In another pot, boil the peas and peas that need 20 minutes to boil the frozen ones.
At the end, mix all the ingredients and serve with pickles or a lettuce.
Ingredients & # 8211 rice, pods, peas, moss, onions Diced pork leg Peeled onions and a piece of pepper Chopped onions and peppers Green parsley Chopped parsley added to sauce Boiled peas and peas Drain boiled rice ingredients Vegetables put over rice Rice meal with pork muscles Rice dish with pods, peas and pork, served with pickles
Pork preparation with Chinese rice:
1. Cut the meat into 1-1.5 cm strips and put it in a bowl. Put over the meat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, chopped parsley, a pinch of freshly ground pepper, a teaspoon of paprika and a teaspoon of coriander, a teaspoon of marjoram, thinly sliced garlic cloves. Watch out for salt because soy sauce is quite salty, especially if it is light, so don't sprinkle salt now when marinating. Instead, when we fry the meat, we must taste it and add more salt if necessary. After we have put all the ingredients over the strips of meat, we knead well, in our hands, to grease the meat well and to do its marinade job. Cover the bowl with foil and let it rest. It would be good if it stayed at least 2 hours but if it is in a hurry you can start frying after 15 minutes. I usually cook my meat in the evening and leave it to marinate in the fridge until the next day, when I fry it.
2. If we want an exceptional fried rice, it is necessary according to the Chinese tradition to boil the rice the night before and to leave it in the fridge overnight, stuffing it with the fork to breathe. Thus, the rice will absorb all the moisture and by running a short drying process overnight the rice will gain firmness. In any case, the rice must be well cooled before frying. I also wrote here about how to cook Chinese style fried rice.
3. Briefly repeat the vegetables: onion, carrot, pea and pepper in garlic flavored oil. Put the beaten egg and mix quickly with a spatula to make fringes. Add the rice. Taste and season.
4. Fry the pork strips on all sides over high heat in two tablespoons of oil, stirring the pan or wok often (or stirring with a spatula).
5. Put the browned meat over the rice and possibly garnish with greens. It is eaten hot.
PORK MUSCLE IN THE FRYING PAN
Pork muscle the pan, o quick recipe and delicious, as I like it. The pork tenderloin is very fragile and that is why it does not require a long cooking time.
We ate it with grilled eggplant with garlic and parsley sauce, my husband's favorite garnish.
- 1 piece pork tenderloin (600 g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- a cube of butter
- fresh thyme
- freshly ground salt and pepper
Method of preparation pan-fried pork tenderloin
We cleaned the pork tenderloin from any skins and cut it into slices, not too thin. We sprinkled pepper, paprika and fresh thyme leaves.
Heat the olive oil together with the butter and, when it starts to sizzle, add the lightly crushed garlic clove and leave it until it starts to change its color. This way the oil is flavored with garlic and the meat will taste much better.
Fry the muscle over medium heat for about 6 to 10 minutes, depending on how you like it. Before turning off the heat, salt the meat well on both sides.
Serve with your favorite garnish or a mixed salad. Excellent! Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".