Margarine at room temperature, knead with a pinch of salt, 1/2 sachet baking powder, 2 tablespoons whipped cream, 1 vial of vanilla essence and freshly sifted flour.
Spread the dough on the floured work table, then cut the cookies into the desired shapes. I cut the middle in half with the amount of cookies with a metal dui.
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
Place the cookies in the tray lined with baking paper, then bake the cookies until golden (about 20 minutes).
Remove the baked cookies from the oven, then from the pan, leave them to cool and fill them with strawberry and apricot jam. Place a sliced cookie over the jam, then sprinkle peeled hemp seeds over the jam.
Place the filled cookies on a plate, sprinkle with fructose and serve.
Tomato jam with cardamom recipe
one kilogram of "black" tomatoes
500 grams of sugar
half an apple with the peel
seeds from four cardamom pods
- Preparation for tomato jam with cardamom
- Wash the tomatoes well and then cut them crosswise at one end.
- Dip the tomatoes in boiling water for ten seconds, transfer them to a bowl of very cold water (with ice, from the freezer) and then peel them.
See in the video below how to whiten tomatoes!
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes of the right size.
- Wash the apple and cut it into several larger pieces.
- Put the chopped tomatoes in an enameled bowl with a double bottom, add the apples, sugar and cardamom seeds over them,
- Mix everything and let it boil over medium heat until the juice drops and the syrup binds.
- When the jam is ready, pour it hot in jars sterilized beforehand in the oven, turn them upside down and cover them with a blanket to cool slowly. That is if we want to keep the jam in the pantry for the winter. From the amount of 1 kilogram of tomatoes, unfortunately only two small jars of jam come out, which will only be enough for a momentary tasting. So if you want to make tomato jam to have in winter, increase the initial amount of tomatoes accordingly.
Note: As the tomatoes do not have pectin, in order for the jam to bind faster and better, I used half an apple, cut into large pieces, which I then set aside from the jam.
Have a good appetite!
Fresh cookies with Topoloveni cranberry jam
Today I thought of a simple snack, made from only four ingredients and that wouldn't give me too many headaches.
Not for another, but we are in a hurry to go out to play and I don't want to waste too much time in the kitchen.
What to be, what to be? Well, for our package, we prepared the delicious tender cookies with Topoloveni cranberry jam.
1 tablespoon Topoloveni cranberry jam (1a +)
In a bowl put flour, egg and melted butter. Knead very well until all the ingredients are incorporated and we get a non-sticky dough.
Cover the dough obtained in food foil and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Remove the dough from the fridge and spread it with a rolling pin in a sheet about 0.5 cm thick.
Form the cookies with a form, then with a knife we dig them a little in the middle. In the formed hole we put Topoloveni cranberry jam.
Place the cookies in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the preheated oven at 165 degrees C for about 15 minutes.
You can powder them with coconut flour or ceylon cinnamon. It turns out to be an absolutely delicious dessert.
WHAT WE EAT AT LUNCH, MISTAKES TO AVOID AND THE IDEAL RECIPE FOR LUNCH
Many of those who fast find at the end that they have gained a few pounds and their health is far from optimal. Excess simple carbohydrates, too little protein, fiber and lack of exercise are often the causes of fattening during fasting. Another mistake that leads to weight gain is overeating that looks like & # 8220s of ready-packaged sweets like fasting burgers, fasting snacks, fasting yogurt, fasting sausages.
In fasting you have to look for the simplicity of the basic food, to overcome the material side and to connect the body with its superior faculties: will, reason, reconciliation with destiny, return to self.
This period is not one in which we simply replace animal foods with the fasting equivalents that exist on the market for almost any product. I haven't seen fasting eggs yet # 8221 but they definitely exist somewhere :). Fasting is less about food and more about attitude, will, exercise!
So alcohol, tobacco, excess, soaking have nothing to look for in fasting! We do not eat half a loaf of bread with jam, buckets of french fries with fasting mayonnaise, chips, whole bags of seeds, etc. Another mistake that is guaranteed to lead to fattening is the black post misunderstood and kept from morning until sunset, after sunset following a hearty meal. The one-day black fast ends the next morning!
- Vegetables are the staple food in fasting. They should be eaten at every main meal. But be careful, the term "vegetables" is broad and includes 3 categories:
-Vegetables with a high content of 10-20% starch or legumes (beans, peas, potatoes, lentils). These should be consumed in moderation, ie 3-4 tablespoons (of finished product) with a tip at a meal and avoided at dinner.
-Vegetables with an average starch content of 5-7% or roots (carrots, beets, kale, onions)
- Vegetables with a low starch content (less than 5%) ie greens, cauliflower, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes
- Fruits are part of the dessert category and are consumed much less often than vegetables. If you combine hemp fruit, vegetables and protein powder in a smoothie, it will be more diluted in sugar and more concentrated in phytonutrients and vegetable proteins.
- Because vegetable proteins are inferior in quality to animal proteins, they must be carefully combined. Combine plant proteins so that you have the full spectrum of essential amino acids in your diet. For an optimal intake of essential amino acids, combine at the same meal vegetables and cereals such as rice with peas, beans with corn, couscous with chickpeas or lentils.
- Avoid or even exclude the following products in the post
-packs, sticks, snacks, fasting cakes
I leave below a shopping list in which foods are listed in order of importance, so you can get over this period without extra pounds but also a concrete recipe for lunch that contains all the nutrients you need, is satisfying and tasty!
1. FRESH SEASON VEGETABLES: carrot, cabbage, kale, celery, parsnips, pumpkin, potatoes, mushrooms plus greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers
2. VEGETABLES: peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas
3. CEREALS AND PSEUDOCEREALS - basmati or whole rice, couscous, barley, quinoa, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, oats - in moderation! (100-150 g / day)
4. OILS - nuts, almonds, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds - in moderation (1-2 handfuls of raw seed seeds / day)
5. FRESH FRUITS: apple, quince, pear, grapefruit, orange, berries (frozen)
8. WHOLE BREAD, LEGS PASTE, SUGAR-FREE CRACKERS
10. Tomato sauce without sugar. It contains more lycopene than fresh tomatoes and is added over cereals or legumes
IDEAL SALAD FOR LUNCH (EAT AS THE ONLY WAY AT A TABLE, NOT ON THE GARMENT LITTLE)
black beans beans 250 g
gluten-free cooked pasta 50 g
dehydrated vegetables (eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, olives) 100 g
Boil the pasta and beans (I used canned beans), cut the ingredients and mix. You can add at the end and half of avocado mashed with a fork and a little lemon juice!
OLD RECIPES AND US
Mix the sugar with the melted butter and the egg. Add the flour. Knead but not too much, only until you see that the flour is completely incorporated. Wrap the dough in plastic and put it in the fridge for an hour. See photo
Spread the dough with a rolling pin, to a thickness of half a centimeter (put plastic wrap over the sheet when you spread it.)
With the shapes of cookies, give the desired shapes. See photo
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 10 -15 minutes. See photo
When they have cooled, sprinkle a little powdered sugar.
Fasting cookies filled with jam and hemp seeds - Recipes
Today I propose a new recipe for delicious cookies. They can be prepared with the children, and if you are on a diet then keep in mind that they are only for the holiday meal. If the cranberries are not to the family's liking then you can replace them with another fruit.
Consolidation phase (holiday table), Final stabilization
Nutritional scale - Sunday at the holiday table
- 250 g butter (one packet) at room temperature
- 100 g white chocolate flakes (optional)
We put all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the egg, butter and essences and knead the dough (with your hands or the mixer). Put the cranberries and chocolate flakes (if we use them) and knead the dough a little more.
Form a ball that we put in the fridge for 15 minutes in the fridge.
Shape the balls out of the dough and then flatten them (about 3 cm in diameter). We place them in the oven tray on baking paper with space between them that they still grow.
Put in the oven heated to 180 and bake for about 15-18 minutes. Leave to cool and store very well in a metal box.
2 Responses to Cranberry cookies
I made this recipe now too, but they have already hardened after they cooled down, were they so tender when I took them out of the oven, where did I go wrong?
Video: Μπισκότα βουτύρου με μαρμελάδα - Konstantinas kitchen (October 2021).